“Vitaco”, our company name, comes from the Latin word “vitalis”, meaning “life”. We think that’s a perfect description of who we are and what we stand for.
Vitaco Health Ltd began as a company in 2007 as a merger of two Australasian health & wellness companies:
- Nutra-Life Health & Fitness: a leading supplement and sports nutrition manufacturer.
- Healtheries of New Zealand: one of New Zealand’s most trusted brands and largest and oldest health food and supplement manufacturers.
We have built a reputation for world-class manufacturing and knowledge based on 45 years of industry experience and knowledge.
Vitaco at a glance – facts and figures
- employs nearly 400 health-passionate people
- exports and distributes products worldwide
- contract manufactures and packs for private label clients worldwide